View our CABINET SHOP JOB openings
Opportunity for an experienced Cabinetmaker to join our team.
The Cabinet Shop at Mallet Design Build is an integral part of our design-build model with capabilities for producing custom casework, architectural woodwork and furniture. We work closely with our in-house design and construction teams on a variety of high craft residential and commercial projects, using our expertise to bring the design intent into a built reality that exceeds expectations.
The cabinetmaker position is responsible for efficiently and safely constructing and assembling wood components as directed by the project specifications and the shop manager. The person we're looking for can consistently and efficiently deliver high quality work. Using the drawings provided by our design team, you will use your building skills to create finely crafted projects that meet very specific guidelines. You'll work alongside the other members of our team, sharing your knowledge and experience in an environment where you're highly valued.
- 2+ years of cabinetmaking experience, preferred.
- Strong knowledge of cabinetmaking materials and process.
- A positive attitude, great communication skills and a desire to continually learn and improve.
- Ability to safely use woodworking tools and machinery.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to producing quality work.
- Math competency.
- Clean driving record.
- Unique and creative projects where you'll need to think outside the box; projects you'll be proud to tell people you worked on.
- Location close to the SODO light rail in a spacious light-filled shop that respects work-life balance.
- Regular working hours typically Monday-Friday, 6am-2:30pm.
- Paid holidays, immediate PTO accrual, Simple IRA program, subsidized ORCA card, medical, dental and vision insurance coverage.
- Opportunity to advance within the company.
- Full-time and long-term employment.
- Competitive compensation, dependent on experience.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include work history, employment dates and references. We love cover letters, please include one telling us what you enjoy about managing construction projects and why you'd like to join our team.
@2018 Mallet Incorporated